Monday, August 23, 2010

Chad's 2 year Birthday Bash

Chad's latest obsession is hotwheels cars, I think after his birthday he has PLENTY!
Aunt Kristine made some amazing handmade, one of a kind decorations for his party!

Blowing out the candle on his Mickey Mouse Club House cake!

Everyone singing to him made him a little uncomfortable.

Checking out his new Mickey ride from Uncle Derek, Griffin and Emily

Waiting patiently for Daddy to get the box open

trying on his new shorts


More presents!

96 degrees is mighty hot for an outdoor bbq! Notice the sweat!


The Mickey Mouse Club House Cake I made for my little man!



On August 15th 2010 our little boy turned 2 years old. I can't even describe how quickly the last two years have gone by. I never knew how precious the years are until they have all of a sudden disappeard and my baby is no more, and this little boy is running around me shoving rocks and cars in his pockets and watching football and baseball and hockey with his daddy. I know every parent says that their child is smarter than most and that they are truly the best there is, but I know in our case, it's true! ;) We have hit the jackpot with this little boy we are honored to call our son. I hope the next two years don't go by nearly as fast!

No comments: