Monday, August 9, 2010

2 year old pics already??? Where did the time go?

a shout out to his favorite mouse.
smelling the flowers with mommy
Choo Choo train tracks!
I love this picture
a classic Chad face
hanging with Daddy
I love my boy
family

gotta love that smile

our family

I realize I have been HORRIBLE about keeping our blog loaded with new pics of our little man, I can't believe he will be 2 on Sunday... I promise to post more frequently. He is talking so much, he can pretty much say any word you ask him to, or at least attempt it. He picks up on everything, and is so smart (yes, I know every mommy says that, but with my kiddo it's true!) ;) We love him so much and can't believe the little person he has become. Thank you again to my sister Heather for taking amazing pictures for us to cherish forever.











No comments: